[ Available Stones ] [ Sold Stones ]
About the Stones
- I pick out the stones that catch my eye (most come from my yard)
- I sit with each one to let them tell me its word, phrase or intention.
- I receive a visual of how they want to look.
- I then hand-paint them as I See them.
- I coat them with multiple layers of liquid varnish to seal and protect them.
- When done, I bless them with Reiki energy.
Primarily I use gel pens and coat each stone with multiple coats of artist quality indoor/outdoor gloss varnish, giving them a smooth, shiny surface, a delight to behold and to hold.
Like us, they love to be held. These smaller-sized stones comfortably fit into pockets and smaller spaces, making them very portable and easy reminders to their message to us.
How to Use the Mindfulness Stones
- Carry it with you in your pocket or purse as a reminder of its message.
- Easily place it in close proximity to your work or study space.
- Hold them as you allow yourself a moment to breathe and connect with the stone’s energy to help you be more present in the moment. Set an intention to receive insights as to how best to move forward.
- Place it on one of your chakra points that could use some balancing.
- Place it under your pillow or by your head as you sleep with the intention of receiving insights or guidance from the stone through your dreams.
- Sit with the stone to let it tell you how it wants to be used; the answer could be different each time you check in.
After any of your stone meditations, journal about your experience and the information received. You may prefer to do a creative activity instead to commemorate the experience, such as draw, color, dance, garden, sing/play/write a song, go for a walk, bake a cake, or work on a project. Doing this helps transform the information from energy into form.
The Mandala Lady